Single Channel Pressure Volume Controller (Hydraulic APC Pro)
The Pro Single Automatic Pressure Controller (APC) is specifically designed for precise pressure regulation, ranging from 1000 kPa to 14000 kPa (with a 0.1 kPa resolution), with volume ranges between 250cc and 1250cc with a resolution of 0.001cc. Additionally, the device includes an auxiliary channel for the connection of an extra analogue transducer, along with an input designed for the incorporation of an Automatic Solenoid Valve. The use of the Automatic solenoid valve enables, together with Clisp Studio Software, the full automation of many tests such as the Triaxial test by opening and closing valves as required by the test.
- Upright cylinder for ease of de-airing (up to 3.5MPa versions).
- One independent channel with Pressure and Volume control and feedback.
- Standalone use via touchscreen display.
- Fast closed-loop pressure or volume control with internal PID adjustment options as required.
- High Speed sensor conversion (24 bit, up to 5000 samples/sec).
- One additional channel for an external sensor which can be used for feedback control.
- Input Socket for an Automatic Solenoid Valve.
- Auto reverse from limit switch activation.
- Built-in auto protection for sensor limits.
- Multiple APCs can be controlled from single PC via a LAN or Ethernet/USB hub.
De-aired water tank (19 litre capacity) availability in hard anodised finish, or stainless steel for better durability. Vacuum pump is required; sold separately.
Assists users fill/empty their Pressure Controllers, Triaxial Cells and other pressure chambers. A variety of sizes panels are available to connect multiple devices. Can be supplied with or without a mechanical pressure gauge; which can act as an independent reference point.
Enquire Now - Single Channel Pressure Volume Controller (Hydraulic APC Pro)
"*" indicates required fields