Pneumatic Pressure Controller (Dual Channel)
The Pro Series Dual Channel Pneumatic Pressure Controller (Dual APCP) is an Air pressure controller that utilises a compressed air supply for use in soil laboratory testing. It includes two independent APCP outlets using a single compressed air inlet, reducing significantly the footprint of a complete system.
It can be used either to instantly react to water pressure changes in Dynamic tests through an air/water bladder or to control the pore air pressure in Unsaturated tests. The Air Inlet has an integrated filter to protect the device from moisture ingress.
The Dual Channel Pneumatic Pressure Controller can control air pressures up to 1,000 kPa through two independent channels. Additionally, the device includes two auxiliary channels for the connection of two extra analogue transducers.
- Compact design (small footprint).
- Two independent channels with Pressure control and feedback.
- Dual point and Single factor calibration options.
- Pressure channel linearisation with up to 20 points.
- Ghost calibration option (multiple sensor calibration can be stored in a single channel – Requires connection to Clisp studio).
- Standalone use via touchscreen display.
- Fast closed-loop pressure control with internal PID adjustment options as required.
- High Speed sensor conversion (24 bit, up to 5000 samples/sec).
- Two additional channels for external sensors which can be used for feedback control.
- Built-in auto protection for sensor limits.
- Automatic DAC calibration for even faster pressure adjustments.
- Multiple APCs can be controlled from single PC via a LAN or Ethernet/USB hub.
Triaxial Tests (UU, CU, CD)
Advanced Triaxial and Cyclic Triaxial Tests
Resilient Modulus Tests
Unsaturated Triaxial Tests
Soil Water Characteristic Curve (SWCC)
Unsaturated Direct Shear & Residual Shear Tests
Assists users fill/empty their Pressure Controllers, Triaxial Cells and other pressure chambers. A variety of sizes panels are available to connect multiple devices. Can be supplied with or without a mechanical pressure gauge; which can act as an independent reference point.
Provides compressed air supply to APCP
For filtering the compressed air inlet to APCP
Used to utilise air pressure for controlling water pressure
Enquire Now - Pneumatic Pressure Controller (Dual Channel)
"*" indicates required fields