Environmental Triaxial System
The VJ Tech Pro Temperature Controlled Environmental Triaxial System delivers automated total and effective Temperature Controlled Triaxial testing for Consolidated Drained (CD), Consolidated Undrained (CU), and Unconsolidated Undrained (UU) tests. It operates within a temperature range of -20°C to +80°C, regulated by the remotely operated Temperature Control Unit (TCU) which maintains precise temperatures using a 50/50 antifreeze and de-aired water mixture.
This Environmental Triaxial System boasts a corrosion-resistant, insulated Triaxial cell capable of withstanding pressures up to 2000 kPa and supports up to 10 analogue input channels. The Pro Dual Automatic Pressure Controller efficiently manages both cell and back pressure and volume. Additionally, the Clisp Studio software enhances test management and data collection, offering extensive options for configuration and results export.
- Highlights And Features
- Technical Specifications
- Tests performed & Standards
- Upgrade Options
- Temperature Range from -20°C to +80°C.
- The system is provide with 9 Analogue and 1 Digital Channel Input
- Built-in logger allowing high speed sensor data conversion (24 bit, up to 5000 samples/s)
- Closed Loop control for Displacement, Load, Speed mode and Pressure.
- Flexibility to adjust PID for a variety of samples, ranging from stiff to soft soils
- Auto engage function to easily apply seating load
- Soft limits adjustable for all channels
- Standalone Use via Touchscreen display with data export to PC
- Built-in live data table and graphs
- Built-in auto protection for mechanical limits & sensor limits
- Auto reverse from limit switch activation
- Multiple Units can be controlled from single PC via a LAN or Ethernet/USB hub
- USB or Ethernet connectivity for PC Control
- Consolidated Drained (CD)
- Consolidated Undrained (CU)
- Unconsolidated Undrained (UU)
Available in a variety of Displacement Ranges, common sizes (mm) are 10, 25, 50, 100.
Typically used for standard UU, CIU, and CID tests. Available in a variety of load ranges; common capacities (kN) include 5, 10, 20, and 50. Additional sizes are available upon request.
Available in a variety of Pressure Ranges. Typically used for PwP measurement and will require a De-aired Block
The Access Ring upgrades your Triaxial Cell to acccommodate internal sensors, allowing the cables to exit the Chamber without leakage.
Top Caps and base pedestals are available in a variety of sizes and are designed to be easily interchanged within your Triaxial Cell. Top Caps are available in a range of types, including Domed (Compression only), Fixed (Compression and Extension) and Suction (Compression and Extension)
Available in both Vertical and Horizontal positions, in a variety of sizes.
De-aired water tank (19 litre capacity) availability in hard anodised finish, or stainless steel for better durability. Vacuum pump is required; sold separately.
The Solenoid Valve allows for complete automation by opening/closing valves eliminating the need for user intervention. This is achieved via Software integration.
Assists users fill/empty their Pressure Controllers, Triaxial Cells and other pressure chambers. A variety of sizes panels are available to connect multiple devices. Can be supplied with or without a mechanical pressure gauge; which can act as an independent reference point.
Variety of sizes available in Bauxite stone or Sintered Metal for improved durability during high loads
Available in a variety of sizes
Circulates temperature controlled fuild to -20 Deg to + 80 Deg (Celsius)
Bath Fluid for TCU (10 litres)
Enquire Now - Environmental Triaxial System
"*" indicates required fields