Dual Channel Pressure Volume Controller
The Pro-Series Dual Channel Pressure Volume Controller (Dual APCH) combines two independent APCH units into one, reducing significantly the footprint of a complete system. The Dual channel APCH can be utilised in soil testing applications that require two pressure controllers, like effective triaxial, permeability, Rowe cell, and unsaturated triaxial. The improved design allows the water chamber to be easily filled and de-aired from the top side.
Dual Channel Pressure Volume Controller units can be used to precisely control water pressures up to 3,500 kPa, with a pressure resolution of 0.1 kPa and volume resolution of 0.001 cc. Additionally, the device includes two auxiliary channels for the connection of extra analogue transducers, along with an input designed for the incorporation of an Automatic Solenoid Valve; the use of the Automatic solenoid valve enables, together with Clisp Studio Software, the full automation of many tests such as Triaxial test by opening and closing valves as required by the test.
- Compact design (small footprint).
- Upright cylinders for ease of de-airing.
- Two independent channels with Pressure and Volume control and feedback.
- Dual point and Single factor calibration options.
- Pressure channel linearisation with up to 20 points.
- Standalone use via touchscreen display.
- Fast closed-loop pressure or volume control with internal PID adjustment options as required.
- High Speed sensor conversion (24 bit, up to 5000 samples/sec).
- Two additional channels for external sensors which can be used for feedback control.
- Input Socket for an Automatic Solenoid Valve.
- Auto reverse from limit switch activation.
- Built-in auto protection for sensor limits.
- Multiple APCs can be controlled from single PC via a LAN or Ethernet/USB hub.
- Triaxial Tests (UU, CU, CD)
- Permeability testing (using a triaxial cell)
- Rowe Consolidation Test (with PwP)
- Rowe Permeability Test
- Dynamic Cyclic Simple Shear with Confining Pressure
- Constant Rate of Strain (CRS)
- Advanced Triaxial and Cyclic Triaxial Tests
- Unsaturated Triaxial Tests
- Soil Water Characteristic Curve (SWCC)
Enquire Now - Dual Channel Pressure Volume Controller
"*" indicates required fields