Direct and Residual Shear System (ShearTEST Pro)
VJ Tech’s ShearTEST Pro is designed for shearing a sample under an applied normal load along a predetermined plane until failure occurs. The floor-standing frame has a leaver loading arm attached, with a hanger to accommodate a maximum load of 100 kg, translating to up to 10kN of vertical load on the specimen.
The ShearTEST Pro system comes with a shear box water carriage, which houses the swan-neck Shear box assembly. With a built-in datalogger, the system can log up to 5 analogue sensor inputs and be connected to a PC for data acquisition and data processing via our Clisp Studio software.
- Compact Design minimising footprint
- Built-in logger allowing high speed sensor data conversion (24 bit, up to 5000 samples/s)
- Multiple Units can be controlled from single PC via a LAN or Ethernet/USB hub
- Standalone Use via Touchscreen display with data export to PC or a USB Drive
- Real-Time Data Visualization: Features built-in live data tables and graphs for immediate analysis.
- Built-in auto protection for mechanical limits & sensor limits
- Direct Shear
- Residual Direct Shear
Shearbox assemblies are available in a variety of sizes in both square and circular. They come complete with necessary base plates, loading caps and a pair of bauxite porous stones as standard.
Available in a variety of sizes; both square circular
The dolly is used to extract the specimen from the cutter. It is available in a variety of sizes; both Square and Circular.
Variety of sizes available in Bauxite stone or Sintered Metal for improved durability during high loads
Enquire Now - Direct and Residual Shear System (ShearTEST Pro)
"*" indicates required fields