VJ Tech at GEO-Congress 2019, USA
published by :Peter Gawen (VJ Tech) on Monday, January 01, 1900 12:00:00 AM
Geo-Congress 2019 - Philadelphia, USA
VJ Tech attended the Geo-Congress 2019 Exhibition which was held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia from Sunday, March 24th to Wednesday, March 27th, 2019. The conference was a well organised event with distinguished keynote speakers W. Allen Marr, Izzat M. Idriss and Misko Cubrinovski. There were a wide range of informative technical and panel sessions, short courses, and workshops, and the event was an ideal time for networking.
Due to the positive feedback received, we look forward to attending the next conference.
VJ Tech's Exhibition Booth
About VJ Tech
We manufacture and supply soil, concrete, cement, rock and asphalt testing equipment for laboratories around the world from our base in Reading, UK.
VJ Tech equipment has helped to ensure the longevity and safety of major constructions including:
- Jeddah Tower, Saudi Arabia
- Terminal 5, Heathrow
- HS2 Rail Project in England
- Jubilee and Queen Elizabeth Underground Lines, London
- McLaren Technology Centre, Surrey
- London Array offshore wind farm (world’s largest)
- Olympic Stadium Project in London
- Airport, metro and harbours, Singapore and Hong Kong
To find out how we could help you, call us on +44 (0)118 945 3737 or email us at Service@vjtech.co.uk.