VJ Tech Installation in India
published by :Peter Gawen (VJ Tech) on Monday, January 28, 2019 4:22:09 PM
VJ Tech has recently installed an Automatic Triaxial System with Bender Testing at a laboratory in the Indian Institute of Science in Bengaluru, India. The Institute of Science is a public institute for research and higher education in science, engineering, design, and management and has been consistently ranked as one of the top academic institutions in India.
Automatic Triaxial System with Bender Signal Conditioner (R)
System Showing Computer and Screen
About VJ Tech
We manufacture and supply soil, concrete, cement, rock and asphalt testing equipment for laboratories around the world from our base in Reading, UK.
VJ Tech equipment has helped to ensure the longevity and safety of major constructions including:
- Terminal 5, Heathrow
- HS2 Rail Project in England
- Jubilee and Queen Elizabeth Underground Lines, London
- McLaren Technology Centre, Surrey
- London Array offshore wind farm (world’s largest)
- Olympic Stadium Project in London
- Airport, metro and harbours, Singapore and Hong Kong
To find out how we could help you, call us on +44 (0)118 945 3737 or email us at Service@vjtech.co.uk.