VJ Tech at IGC-2018 - Bengaluru, India
published by :Peter Gawen (VJ Tech) on Monday, January 01, 1900 12:00:00 AM
IGC-2018 - Bengaluru, India
VJ Tech attended the Indian Geotechnical Conference 2018 which was held at the Conference Centre in the Indian Institute of Science from Thursday, December 13th to Saturday, December 15th, 2018. The conference was a well organised event with distinguished keynote speakers, many high calibre technical and plenary sessions, and social events for networking.
Due to the positive feedback received, we look forward to attending the next conference.
About VJ Tech
We manufacture and supply soil, concrete, cement, rock and asphalt testing equipment for laboratories around the world from our base in Reading, UK.
VJ Tech equipment has helped to ensure the longevity and safety of major constructions including:
- Jeddah Tower, Saudi Arabia
- Terminal 5, Heathrow
- HS2 Rail Project in England
- Jubilee and Queen Elizabeth Underground Lines, London
- McLaren Technology Centre, Surrey
- London Array offshore wind farm (world’s largest)
- Olympic Stadium Project in London
- Airport, metro and harbours, Singapore and Hong Kong
To find out how we could help you, call us on +44 (0)118 945 3737 or email us at Service@vjtech.co.uk.