VJ Tech at GeoEdmonton, Alberta, Canada
published by :Peter Gawen (VJ Tech) on Monday, January 01, 1900 12:00:00 AM
GeoEdmonton2018 - Alberta, Canada
VJ Tech attended the 71st Canadian Geotechnical Conference and 13th Joint CGS/IAH-CNC Groundwater Conference which was held at the Shaw Conference Centre in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada from Sunday, September 23 to Wednesday, September 26, 2018. The conference was a well organised event with many distinguished keynote speakers, high calibre short courses, social events, and technical tours.
Due to the positive feedback received, we look forward to attending the next conference.
About VJ Tech
We manufacture and supply soil, concrete, cement, rock and asphalt testing equipment for laboratories around the world from our base in Reading, UK.
VJ Tech equipment has helped to ensure the longevity and safety of major constructions including:
- Terminal 5, Heathrow
- HS2 Rail Project in England
- Jubilee and Queen Elizabeth Underground Lines, London
- McLaren Technology Centre, Surrey
- London Array offshore wind farm (world’s largest)
- Olympic Stadium Project in London
- Airport, metro and harbours, Singapore and Hong Kong
To find out how we could help you, call us on +44 (0)118 945 3737 or email us at Service@vjtech.co.uk.