VJ Tech Agent Training
published by :Peter Gawen (VJ Tech) on Monday, January 01, 1900 12:00:00 AM
VJ Tech understand the importance of after sales support, which is why we strongly encourage all our overseas agents to attend our intensive Agent training course.
Everything we produce is designed, manufactured and tested in house, giving us an in depth understanding of how our systems work, it also allows us to find solutions for common issues customers are likely to face. We believe in sharing our knowledge with our Agents, so that they may too, support customers with the high level of expertise we continually push to achieve.
Training covers many aspects including:
- System setup and installation
- Sample preparation
- Software module training
- Maintenance checks
- Servicing equipment
- Disassembling/reassembling equipment
- Basic soldering for repair
Here are just a few pictures taken during the course of the week:
If you are interested in learning more about our Agent training, then please feel free to contact us!
About VJ Tech
We manufacture and supply soil, concrete, cement, rock and asphalt testing equipment for laboratories around the world from our base in Reading, UK.
VJ Tech equipment has helped to ensure the longevity and safety of major constructions including:
- Terminal 5, Heathrow
- HS2 Rail Project in England
- Jubilee and Queen Elizabeth Underground Lines, London
- McLaren Technology Centre, Surrey
- London Array offshore wind farm (world’s largest)
- Olympic Stadium Project in London
- Airport, metro and harbours, Singapore and Hong Kong
To find out how we could help you, call us on +44 (0)118 945 3737 or email us at Service@vjtech.co.uk.