The products listed below are representative System Setups for different types of Triaxial testing that can be provided by VJ Tech and tailored to your requirements with multiple configuration possibilities avaiilable (i.e. Frame capacities, Cell size, sample size, etc.). Typical Triaxial System setups include;
- The Pro Automated Triaxial System consisting of an Advanced TriSCAN Pro 50 kN frame for sample sizes up to 150 mm and a Pro Dual Automatic Pressure Controller for both Cell and Back Pressure & Volume control
- The ACONS Pro Triaxial System for sample sizes up to 50 mm and Loads up to 15 kN (using the integrated Load Cell). The Pro Dual Automatic Pressure Controller is used to control and measure both Cell and Back Pressure and Volume.
- The Pro Compact Automated Triaxial System consisting of an Advanced TriSCAN Pro 10 kN frame with inbuilt data logging and a Pro Dual Automatic Pressure Controller for both Cell and Back Pressure & Volume control.
- The Pro Temperature Controlled Triaxial System consisting of an Advanced TriSCAN 100 kN frame with a thermally insulated Cell, Temperature Control Unit and Pro Dual Automatic Pressure Controller for both Cell and Back Pressure and Volume control. The System is capable of providing fully automatic total and effective Temperature Controlled Triaxial testing from -20°C to +80°C
- The Stress Path Pro System withOn-Sample Transducers for small strain testing with a 100 kN Pro frame and data processed by our Signal Conditioning Unit and logged using the MiniScanner Pro
- The Pro Unconfined Compressive Strength Testing System, designed to apply a steadily increasing axial compression to a cylindrical specimen of cohesive soil or soft rock until failure occurs.
- The Large Pro Automatic Triaxial System with a 250 kN Pro frame for samples up to 300 mm.
Applicable Geotechnical Standards:
British: BS1377-7:1990, BS 1377-8:1990, BS EN ISO 17892-7:2017, BS EN ISO 17892-8:2018, BS EN ISO 17892-9:2018
American: ASTM D2166/2166M-13, D2166/2166M-16, D2850-03A, D2850-15, D4767-95, D4767-11, D7181-20
Australian: AS12184.108.40.206 (1998 & 2016), AS12220.127.116.11 (1998 & 2016), T171 Modified Texas Triaxial Compression
Hong Kong: GEOSPEC 3:2001
Select the System you are interested in below to see details;