The products listed below are representative System Setups for different types of Triaxial testing that can be provided by VJ Tech which are used with the associated software to control, monitor, execute and produce results for the various types of Triaxial test. They can be tailored to your requirements with multiple configuration possibilities avaiilable (i.e. Frame capacities, Cell size, sample size, etc.). Typical Triaxial System setups include;
- The ACONS Pro Triaxial System for sample sizes up to 50 mm and Loads up to 15 kN (using the integrated 15 kN (3372 lbf) Load Cell). The Pro Dual Automatic Pressure Controller is used to control and measure both Cell and Back Pressure and Volume. The Multi-Purpose Frame can also be used for Consolidation Testing, CRS Testing, UCS Testing, Permeability Testing and SD-SWCC Testing with alternative accessories.
- The Pro Compact Automated Triaxial System consisting of an Advanced TriSCAN Pro 10 kN frame with inbuilt data logging and a Pro Dual Automatic Pressure Controller for both Cell and Back Pressure with all the equipment required for Triaxial testing on a purpose built stand
- The Pro Automated Triaxial System consisting of an Advanced TriSCAN Pro 50, 100 or 250 kN frame with inbuilt data logging and a Pro Dual Automatic Pressure Controller for both Cell and Back Pressure with all the equipment required for Triaxial testing
- The Pro Temperature Controlled Triaxial System consisting of an Advanced TriSCAN 100 kN frame with a thermally insulated Cell, Temperature Control Unit and Pro Dual Automatic Pressure Controller for both Cell and Back Pressure. The System is capable of providing fully automatic total and effective Temperature Controlled Triaxial testing from -20°C to +80°C
- The Stress Path Pro System with a 100 kN Pro frame & On-Sample Transducers for small strain testing and data processed by our Signal Conditioning Unit and logged using the MiniScanner Pro
- The Pro Unconfined Compressive Strength Testing System, designed to apply a steadily increasing axial compression to a cylindrical specimen of cohesive soil or soft rock until failure occurs.
- The Large Pro Automatic Triaxial System with a 250 kN Pro frame for samples up to 300 mm.
Applicable Geotechnical Standards:
BS1377-7, BS1377-8, ASTM D2166/2166M-13, ASTM D2850-03A, ASTM D4767-11, ASTM D7181-2657, AS 12220.127.116.11, AS 1218.104.22.168, GEOSPEC 3
Select the product you are interested in below to see details;