The products listed below are representative System Setups for different types of Shear testing that can be provided by VJ Tech and tailored to your requirements according to Shearbox sample sizes, Horizontal and Vertical Load measurement etc. Typical Shear System setups include;
- The ShearSCAN Pro using stepper motors for applying vertical and horizontal load to the sample, and interchangeable components enabling the system to carry out Constant Shear, in addition to Direct/Residual shear & Oedometer testing.
- The Pro Static Simple and Direct Shear using stepper motors for applying vertical and horizontal load to the sample, and interchangeable components enabling the system to carry out automated Simple Shear testing, in addition to Constant, Direct/Residual shear testing & Oedometer testing.
- The Pro Large Direct/Residual Shear system which are applies Loads Electro-Mechanically and is specifically designed for testing large specimen sizes up to 300 mm square.
- The Bromhead style Ring Shear System in which a rotational shearing action is applied continuously until a constant residual strength value is achieved.
- The Unsaturated Shear Testing System which utilises the pneumatic loading concept for applying Vertical Load to an unsaturated sample.
- The Direct/Residual Shear Test System which has automated data logging and is supplied complete with a lever loading device, hanger and shearbox carriage all mounted on a floor standing frame
- The Automated Direct/Residual Shear Test System which utilises the pneumatic loading concept for applying the vertical load to the sample when carrying out automated shear testing.
Applicable Geotechnical Standards:
BS1377-5, BS1377-7, BS EN ISO 17892-5, BS EN ISO 17892-10,
ASTM D2435-04, ASTM D2435-11, ASTM D3080-04, ASTM D3080-11, ASTM D6467-13, ASTM D6528-17,
AS 1222.214.171.124, AS 12126.96.36.199, Q181C,
Select the System you are interested in below to see details;