Typical Consolidation Testing Systems
The products listed below are representative System Setups for different types of Consolidation testing that can be provided by VJ Tech and the associated software to control, monitor, execute and produce results for the various types of Consolidation test. Typical Consolidation System setups include;
- The ACONS Pro Motorised Automatic Consolidation System using a stepper motor to generate Force. Available in 15 or 50 kN capacities.
- The ACONS Pro Motorised Automatic CRS System using an ACONS Pro Multi-Purpose Frame with a stepper motor to generate Force for Constant Rate of Strain (CRS) testing and a Pro Single Automatic Pressure Controller for Back Pressure. Available in 15 or 50 kN capacities
- The Rowe Cell System utilising a Pro Dual hydraulic APC to apply vertical load to the sample with inputs for the LSCT and PWP transducers
- The Pro SD - SWCC System determines both drying and wetting SWCCs. The Multi-Purpose Cell is available for a 70 mm diameter specimen and has a heater and a temperature sensor with a separate temperature controller. Vertical Load is applied using our Multi-Purpose Load Frame and suction is generated using a Pro Pneumatic APC at the top of the sample and a Pro Hydraulic APC at the base, thus applying the axis-translation technique.
- The manual oedometer consolidation dead weight system which can use a data logger to record the consolidation readings
Applicable Geotechnical Standards:
BS EN ISO 17892-5 (2017), BS1377-5, BS1377-6, ASTM D2435-04, ASTM D2435-11, ASTM D4186-12, ASTM D6836-16, AS 1222.214.171.124, XP P94-090-1
Select the product you are interested in below to see details;
ACONS Pro High Load Motorised Automatic CRS System
ACONS Pro Motorised Automatic Consolidation System
ACONS Pro Motorised Automatic CRS System
Manual Oedometer Consolidation