Triaxial Testing Systems By VJ Tech
The products listed below are representative System Setups for different types of Triaxial testing that can be provided by VJ Tech which are used with the
associated software to control, monitor, execute and produce results for the various types of Triaxial test.
They can be tailored to your requirements and configuration possibilities are listed in the features section of the product (i.e. Triaxial Frame
capacities, Triaxial Cell size, sample size, etc.). The typical Triaxial test system setups include;
- A Pro Compact Automatic Triaxial System consisting of an Advanced TriSCAN Pro frame with inbuilt data logging and a Pro Dual Automatic Pressure Controller for both Cell and Back Pressure.
- An Automated Triaxial System with inbuilt data logger and all the equipment required for Triaxial testing on two purpose built support stands
(fitted with the water distribution panel if required) which can be wheeled around the laboratory for ease of use.
- An On-Sample Transducer System with radial and axial transducers for small strain testing.
- The Unconfined Compressive Strength Testing System, designed to apply a steadily increasing axial compression to a cylindrical specimen of cohesive soil
or soft rock until failure occurs.
- ASTM D4767-11
- ASTM D2850-03A
- ASTM D2166/2166M-13
- BS 1377:1990 (Parts 7 & 8)
- AS 12126.96.36.199 (1998)
- AS 12188.8.131.52 (1998)
- GEOSPEC 3
Select the Triaxial Testing System you are interested in for further details;