Simple Shear, Direct/Residual, & Constant Shear Testing:
- The Pro Simple and Direct Shear table-top system for samples up to 100 mm (70 mm for Simple Shear Testing) with Electro-Mechanical Vertical and Horizontal loading. Uses interchangeable carriages and can also carry out Oedometer Testing.
Direct/Residual & Constant Shear Testing:
- The ShearSCAN Pro Automatic Shear table-top system for samples up to 100 mm with Electro-Mechanical Vertical and Horizontal loading. Can also carry out Oedometer Testing.
Large Sample Direct/Residual Shear Testing:
- The Pro Automatic Large Shearbox system for samples up to 300 mm with Electro-mechanical Vertical and Horizontal loading.
Ring Shear Testing:
- Semi-Automatic Bromhead style Ring Shear Pro system with touchscreen input (and a Soil-Steel Interface testing option)
Semi-Automatic Direct Shear system:
- The ShearTEST Pro semi-Automatic dead weight system, with inbuilt data logging
Applicable Geotechnical Standards:
British: BS1377-5, BS1377-7, BS EN ISO 17892-5, BS EN ISO 17892-10,
American: ASTM D2435-04, ASTM D2435-11, ASTM D3080-04, ASTM D3080-11, ASTM D6467-13, ASTM D6528-07, ASTM D6528-17,
Australian: AS 1222.214.171.124, AS 12126.96.36.199, Q181C,
French: XP P94-090-01
Select the category of Shear Testing product you are interested in to see available equipment options;