Consolidation Test Systems at VJ Tech:
A number of different types of Consolidation systems can be provided by VJ Tech along with the associated software to control, monitor, execute and produce results for the various types of Consolidation testing;.
- The ACONS Pro Motorised Automatic Consolidation System using a stepper motor to generate Force instead of compressed air. It has a small footprint with up to 3 input channels (2 x Analogue & 1 x Digital) and USB or Ethernet Interface for computer control
- The ACONS Pro Motorised Automatic CRS System uses a Multi-Purpose Frame with a stepper motor to generate Force for Constant Rate of Strain (CRS) testing. Back Pressure is provided by a Pro Single Automatic Pressure Controller and Pore Water Pressure is measured with a Pressure transducer.
- The pneumatic Automated Oedometer Consolidation Testing System using compressed air for performing the Oedometer test
- The manual oedometer consolidation dead weight system which can be semi-automated using a data logger to record the readings
- The Rowe Cell Testing System which utilises a hydraulic APC to apply vertical load to the sample with applied loads over a wide range, including high pressures on large diameter samples
- The Pro SD - SWCC System determines both drying and wetting SWCCs using the Multi-Purpose Cell in a Multi-Purpose Frame with a heater and temperature sensor with a separate temperature controller. Suction is generated using a Pro Pneumatic APC at the top and a Pro Hydraulic APC at the base, thus applying the axis-translation technique.
Applicable Geotechnical Standards:
British: BS EN ISO 17982-5 (2017), BS1377-5, BS1377-6,
American: ASTM D4186-12, ASTM D2435-04, ASTM D2435-11, ASTM 6836-16
Australian: AS 1218.104.22.168,
French: XP P94-090-1
Select the category of Consolidation Testing product you are interested in to see available products;