Stress Dependent Soil Water Characteristic Curve System (SD-SWCC)
The VJ Tech Multi-Purpose Frame SWCC system is used to determine the drying and wetting Soil Water Characteristic Curve (SWCC) of a soil specimen, providing a useful insight into the unsaturated properties of soil samples.
The Multi-Purpose Frame SWCC system consists of a load frame (ACONS Pro) to control the vertical stress, a hydraulic APCH Pro to control the Pore Water Pressure, and a pneumatic APC to control the Pore Air Pressure. Suction is controlled using the axis translation technique by elevating Pore Air and Pore Water pressures while the change in the moisture content is ben monitored.
The Clisp Studio csSDSWCC software module enables the performance of an SD-SWCC test with full automation and minimum human intervention.
- Highlights And Features
- Technical Specifications
- Tests performed & Standards
- Upgrade Options
- Suction control using the Axis-Translation technique
- Accurate monitoring of the water volume change
- Monitoring of the total sample volume change through a displacement transducer
- Determination of the drying and wetting curves under constant vertical stress
- Ability to perform saturation and consolidation prior to the SWCC test
- Ability to determine Suction in undisturbed, unconditioned specimens
- Soil Water Characteristic Curve (Drying, Wetting)
- Unsaturated 1-D Consolidation
Available in a variety of diameters & heights
Available in a variety of sizes
Available in a variety of HAE Values, typically; 1 Bar, 3 Bar, 5 Bar, 15 Bar
Enquire Now - Stress Dependent Soil Water Characteristic Curve System (SD-SWCC)
"*" indicates required fields