Typical Consolidation Testing Systems
The products listed below are representative System Setups for different types of Consolidation testing that can be provided by VJ Tech and the associated software to control, monitor, execute and produce results for the various types of Consolidation test.
They can be tailored to your requirements and configuration possibilities are listed in the features section of the product where applicable (i.e. sample size, etc.). The typical Consolidation System setups include;
- The motorised automatic consolidation testing system (ACONS2) which was specifically designed by VJ Tech to make things easier for automated Consolidation testing (and also supports CRS and Unconfined Triaxial testing) by using a stepper motor to generate Force, so that a compressed air supply is no longer required. The ACONS2 is also Wi-Fi enabled, thus permitting remote control from a tablet running our renowned Clisp Studio software.
- The motorised automatic CRS testing system (ACONS2 CRS) which uses an ACONS2 frame fitted with a CRS cell for Constant Rate of Strain testing and a Hydraulic Automatic Pressure Controller for Back Pressure. The ACONS2 is also Wi-Fi enabled, thus permitting remote control from a tablet running our renowned Clisp Studio software.
- The Automated Oedometer Consolidation Testing System using compressed air, which is simple and easy to use and specifically designed to automatically perform multiple loading increments when carrying out the Oedometer Consolidation test
- The manual oedometer consolidation dead weight system which can use a data logger to record the consolidation readings
- The Constant Rate of Strain (CRS) Testing System which utilises a VJ Tech TriSCAN load frame with automatic data logging to apply vertical load to the sample contained in a CRS cell for consolidation testing and a Hydraulic Automatic Pressure Controller for Back Pressure. Displacement and Pore Water Pressure are logged for the test.
- The Rowe Cell Testing System which utilises a hydraulic APC to apply vertical load to the sample contained in a Rowe-type consolidation cell. The advantage of this system is that drainage can be precisely controlled and the hydraulic loading system gives accurate control of applied loads over a wide range, including high pressures on large diameter samples
Applicable Geotechnical Standards:
Select the product you are interested in below to see details;
Automated Oedometer Consolidation Testing System
Clisp Studio CRS Software Module
Clisp Studio Oedometer Software Module
Clisp Studio Rowe Software Module
Manual Oedometer Consolidation
Motorised Auto Consolidation (ACONS2 -CRS) System Setup
Motorised Automatic Consolidation (ACONS2) System Setup