Triaxial Testing Systems By VJ Tech
The products listed below are representative System Setups for different types of Triaxial testing that can be provided by VJ Tech which are used with the
associated software to control, monitor, execute and produce results for the various types of Triaxial test.
They can be tailored to your requirements and configuration possibilities are listed in the features section of the product (i.e. Triaxial Frame
capacities, Triaxial Cell size, sample size, etc.). The typical Triaxial test system setups include;
- A Compact Automated Triaxial System consisting of an Advanced TriSCAN frame with inbuilt data logging and a Dual Automatic Pressure Controller for both Cell and Back Pressure.
- Two Automated Triaxial Systems (with and without a data logger) with all the equipment required for Triaxial testing on two purpose built support stands
(fitted with the water distribution panel if required) which can be wheeled around the laboratory for ease of use.
- The two main types of system for Unsaturated Triaxial testing (using double walled Triaxial Cell and Bishop and Wesley type twin cell setups).
- The Unconfined Compressive Strength Testing System, designed to apply a steadily increasing axial compression to a cylindrical specimen of cohesive soil
or soft rock until failure occurs.
Applicable Geotechnical Standards:
- ASTM D4767-11
- ASTM D2850-03A
- ASTM D2166/2166M-13
- BS 1377:1990 (Parts 7 & 8)
- AS 12184.108.40.206 (1998)
- AS 12220.127.116.11 (1998)
- GEOSPEC 3
Select the Triaxial Testing System you are interested in for further details;